Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Wedding


The Pipsqueak and I attended a wedding a friend's wedding last night. It's very strange to me, that this little girl, whom I met at 4 years old is now a lovely, married woman starting a new life in a different state.

Must be just as strange for her parents.

Pipsqueak loved the reception and danced with anyone who would give her the chance. The bride's youngest brother kept passing Pipsqueak off to his friends to dance. It was very cute.

We got home around 1:30 a.m. - the wedding was 2 + hours away- and Pipsqueak even let me sleep in this morning. How great is that?

On a side note, she's excited for school to be starting on Monday. I wonder how long that will last?

The photo is of the shoes my daughter wore to the wedding. Very comfy and stylish.

No comments: