Sunday, October 12, 2008

8!

Good grief! I can't believe it's been near on a month since I've posted. I guess life has been getting away from me and the blog or lack thereof as the case may be has suffered.

Today the Pipsqueak turned 8. Yup, 8. I still can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday this small creature came into my life. She totally turned my world upside down and it's been great (for the most part).

She woke up and celebrated with cake for breakfast, a brand new Nin*tendo DS and accessories a la Hello K*itty... plus a game.

We then went to the zoo (met her G*dmother there), Indian restaurant for lunch- the food was divine, and to wrap it up we hit the mall where a "new furry friend" was made thanks to Build a B*ear. She chose an elephant whom she named Elly. Elly is of course an Asian elephant.

All in all it was a great day and I hope she has many more great days to come.

I'd love to do a thought provoking post on the last 6 years with my child but am too tired. Maybe later this week.

Until then- Happy Birthday Pipsqueak!

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

happy belated. hope the day was fantastic.