Friday, July 20, 2007

Introduction

Well, this is my first foray into the world of blogging so I guess an intro would be in order. I'm a single parent to a wonderful girl, adopted from India in 2002. My Pipsqueak is now almost 7 and I can't believe how time flies.

This isn't necessarily and adoption blog, nor a parenting blog. I'm not sure what it is as of yet. Hopefully it will evolve into what it is meant to be as time dictates.

I don't know how frequently I will post, but hopefully at least once a month. My life truly isn't all that exciting at the moment. However, that may change as I stalk the UPS driver tomorrow waiting for the new Harry Potter book.

1 comment:

Gawdess said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog All Gawdess All the time.
I'm putting up a post about the camera(s) I use with some pictures so I can answer your question!
Love the picture at the top of your blog!