Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Finally- time to do my first Meme

Motherhood & Other Ramblings tagged me....So, here are the rules of the 8 Random Things tag game:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are 8 random things:

1. I hate grape flavored anything.

2. I love real grapes.

3. I can't stand kool-aide.

4. The first thing I ever cooked were English Muffin Pizzas. I was 8.

5. I once had a German Shepherd who would throw her water or food bowls down the stairs to let you know she needed a refill. She would also carry her food bowl to wherever I was if she wanted company when she ate.

6. My favorite season is Fall.

7. I don't like mint with chocolate except in Andes brand candy.

8. I love the smell of chlorine and bleach. Probably from my lifetime of being on the swim team.

Hmmm... now I'm supposed to pick 8 others to do this. That does pose a problem as I don't know that I know enough folks to do this. I mean, I just don't want to randomly pick anyone......So instead, I'll list 8 blogs that I enjoy reading in no particular order.

1. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
2. Because I said So
3. Terrible Mother
4. Nzingha's Soapbox
5. Cheaper Than Therapy
6. So it's come down to this
7. Peter's Cross Station
8. Mrs. Figby/ Letters from the Zoo

Of course there are lots of others that I enjoy. Narrowing down to 8 is tough.

OH- and does anyone know how to put the link to the web blogs that I listed?

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

you use the
blogname
and you have a hyperlink.

Beverly

RamblingMother said...

lets try that again
open carrota href="blogurl"closed carrot then blog namethen end it with the same open carrot and /a with closign carrot.