Saturday, January 17, 2009

Arrgh!

I really hate dealing with people sometimes. I hate living in a house that also houses my parents and my sibling.

When ordering pizza and garlic bread from a local establishment you expect your order. Nope- brought garlic sticks. My kid wanted a garlic stick, badly. We called to get the bread and our change (the sticks cost more) and asked what to do with the sticks. The kid answering the phone said- keep them, I guess. The manager said- no- they have to give them back.

Hello! They can't resell the food- it was their mistake... but give them back. What are they going to do with them? Toss them or more than likely eat the sticks themselves.

Poor customer service and they wonder why I don't order from them much. Meanwhile the bread/sticks debaucle cause a huge uproar because my 8 year old really wanted the sticks and the bread was ordered for an adult (my sibling) who needed it because of his medical status.

What a suck a** night. And to top it off- my kid got her feelings hurt and wouldn't eat the pizza my mom ordered for her- so my mom gets ticked off about "wasting money".

ARGH!

No comments: