Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

Anna Mae He Update
For anyone interested- there is the latest news involving the Chinese-American child who was raised by one family for almost 8 years before courts made her to live with her bio-family whom she barely knew.

Bad situation on all sides- and it seems not much better now, almost a year after having to move to China. The only upshot is that her bio-mother allows a once a week phone call from her other family. I'm sure that helps Anna feel a bit better- knowing that they still love her and want what is best for her- just as her bio-mother does.

On the homefront- it's COLD here. Minus 18 F before winchill factor is figured in this morning. Cold, cold, cold. Brrrr...

Okay- I'm heading off and trying to keep warm.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

I have another Anna update. I spoke with Ms. baker recently but I won't post publically. E-mail me and I will tell you.