Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone even care?

I, personally don't give a sh*t about this. Do you?

Peter Orszag, the budget director of the White House has declared that he is the father of Tatiana Zoe, the daughter of Claire Milonas, the Greek shipping tycoon. This Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/peter-orszag-admits-having-a-daughter-with-ex_100300906.html#ixzz0c2RxNeOl

Why the f*ck should I care if he knocked somebody up? Why should anybody care if this kid is his daughter?

Yes, I'm in a pissed a** mood today.

The fact that it's 11:22 and I haven't eaten since getting up might be part of it. The fact that the stupid chicken is in a pot ready to boil for soup is the rest of it. I'm not planning on eating it though. I just couldn't figure out what else to do with the stupid chicken. I feel like I've wasted a cut up bird in soup.

Oh, and to top off my morning- I had to stop my laundry so somebody else could take a shower. I hate living here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kiki,..I am on lunch and see that your day isn't going well. I am thinking about you and will call tonight. Why not do the Chicken Parmesan route. Some garlic toast and a nice salad- yum- I even found you a linky for an easy recipe- -http://southernfood.about.com/od/chickenbreastrecipes/r/bl80517l.htm

take care and deep breaths- :) Take one sec, to one min to one hour- all will be well. J in So.B