Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Day



No school today. The Pipsqueak is thrilled. She's hoping to play outside today with the dog in the new 8" of snow that fell yesterday and last night.

Apparently the roads have ice under the snow- thus no school today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a 2hr delay or school all day as I'm scheduled to work and need to work.

Will be checking out my car later to make sure I can get the doors open. Right now my mother's car doors are frozen shut, so I figure mine are too. Should be fun to try and unstick them.

I really don't mind the snow too much. I missed the seasons when I lived in the SouthWest and am happy to again see fall (my favorite), winter, and spring, as well as summer. I just wish frozen cars didn't come with the winter.

Think I'll head off and maybe bake some cookies- if they turn out, I'll share the recipe- before heading out to play with my kid in the snow.

No comments: