Thursday, January 31, 2008

Karmic Rant

Why oh why oh why is it that when I'm available to sub there are no jobs and when I am not available to sub the jobs are raining down?

What in the world have I done to have such sucky karma as of late?

Was it the time I tackled the kid while playing football in 2nd grade just a bit too hard?

Or maybe the day I took the dog for a longer walk than I was supposed to... nah- I got dragged by that dog on my belly when he saw a rabbit and chased it as I was walking him. Sidewalk burn is awful btw. I was 8 he was a Siberian Husky/ wolf mix.

Oh I know- it was the time I glued down all of my first ex-college roommate's desk supplies to her desk with goofy glue. (I had my reasons) That must be it. Karma is being a *itch because I used some goofy glue in an unprofessional manner. Sheesh.

Work with me universe will ya? Just for once?

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

sucks trust me I know where you are. hope things turn quickly.

Beverly

Attila the Mom said...

Goofy glue?

You're karmic toast, babe. LOL

Kikilia said...

Yes- goofy glue. It was a wonderful late 1980's product. Was like a super, super glue.

And I'm telling ya- she deserved it ;)