Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just wondering

After reading about the earthquake in China I began to wonder if Anna Mae He (Baker) was okay. If she was touched by the earthquake, if she's in school yet. Last I read, she couldn't go to school because it was too expensive. I believe she is living in Changsha w/Jack & Casey He her biological parents.

I still find myself thinking of this child I've never met at times simply due to the circumstances surrounding her adoption and then being returned to her biological family.

I hope she is doing well and can one day understand all the fuss which surrounds her.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

The news did a special on her the other night but I couldn't watch it at my house and couldn't stay long enough at my mom's to watch. I will get the info on where it was and maybe it has been posted to the web already. The American family hasn't heard from her at all.